No unfortunately WiX ( and the underlying Windows Installer) doesn't
support that scenario to select a file. Only Folder is possible.This
requirement can be solved e.g. by a custom action in c# (+DTF) showing
such a dialog.

Or check the CA "File Browse Dialog" on
http://www.installsite.org/pages/en/msi/ca.htm.

Googling for "wix dialog select file" gives you additional discussions
about that topic and possible solutions.