So if I  understand your requirements correctly you want to have a
combobox just for selecting a language for the license agreement?

That should be possible by adding a combobox e.g. on the first
installation scren and afterwards set a property for the selected
language and use this value for the language of the license agreement.
But to be honest from my point of view I'd recommend to localize the
complete UI and then the license agreement as well. E.g. all the
strings are already included in WiX and you only have to localize
additional ones.

Then build the lanugage transforms and create a bootstrapper to to
select the language. Alternatively you can use the approach to embed
transforms as it is descibed e.g. here:
http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/Multilanguage-install-td6161866.html

Regards
Tobias