Thanks for your feedback.

I used the InstallUI sequence to install the VCRedist.exe and did
nothing in InstallExecute sequence. So actually my implementation can
lead to an installed product without installed VCRedist when user runs
in /qn.

When writing

>> - Most installs run in UI mode, otherwise also for InstallExecute a
>> condition could be integrated. Same scenario must be considered when
>> designing an installer with a bootstrapper

I thought of

<CustomAction Id='NoVCRedist' Error="No VCRedist ... detected" />
<InstallExecuteSequence>
  <Custom Action='NoVCRedist' After='LaunchConditions'>Not Installed
And Not VC2010REDIST_X86</Custom>
</InstallExecuteSequence>

I didn't think of installing another MSI in InstallExecute sequence.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Right now I also mentioned that properties are not re-evaluated when
FindRelatedProducts is called in InstallUISequence and
InstallExecuteSequence. So a set property CA must be implemented...