Hi all,

I am working on switching my product over to WiX 3.5 while at the same time
changing over to Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4.0.  As part of the migration I
have been looking over new features and have come upon a question that I
haven't found the question to.

In WiX 3.5 I have seen that WiX can automatically create File Id and Name based
on the Source.  What does WiX do if the file in question is installed on more
than one location in the program?  Does it automatically increment the Id so
each file has a unique Id or can I no longer use this feature?  An example
would be resource files that are released in 15 languages with only the
directory differing between them (e.g. "$(env.Path)\en\foo.resources.dll" and
"$(env.Path)\de\foo.resources.dll").  Thanks a lot for the added info. Also any
other tips of things to look into to help me improve my projects and use 3.5 to
its fullest potential would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
Christopher Adkins