> Check the log; as long as MSI returns 3010, Burn will indicate to the BA
that a reboot is required at the end of the chain.

Finally I figured out how it works. ApplyCompleted event has data e.Restart
that indicates if restart is required and Shutdown event allows actual
restart to be scheduled (e.Result = Result.Restart)

But I still have a problem with installing .Net v4.0:
" when bundle installs .NET 4.0 as prerequisite and reboot is performed on
demand, the installation is not resumed after it "
SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.