From: CoolBreeze [mailto:coolbreeze...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 29 June 2011 11:38 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] SQL Scripts Question

I have a set of SQL Scripts that run and create tables, stored procedures,
and populates a couple of the created tables. We are only doing
MajorUpgrades with our installer. Is there a way that when it comes time to
run a Major Upgrade that I can prevent the SQL Scripts from running again? I
want to prevent tables that now contain data from being overwritten by the
running of the table creation scripts again.