Yes, that's correct.  Copy those folders to your installation media with
setup.exe, and they won't need to be downloaded from the internet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sidky Macatangay [mailto:y2k...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 2:28 AM
To: WiX-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Bootstrapping .NET Framework 4.0

I have the ComponentsLocation and CopyComponents set to 'Relative' and 'True'
respectively. I'm also seeing two new folders, DotNetFX40 and
WindowsInstaller4_5, under my project directory and they seem to have the
related executables. So does it mean I should be copying these two folders to
the root of my installer media along with the setup.exe file created in my
project directory and the MSI file in the bin/Debug directory?
Installation using that media won't need to connect to the internet and
download the pre-requisite files right?

Message: 4