Are you certain you are creating an x86 msi package?

Are you using a 32-bit process to view the contents of the registry? If yes,
then the location looks exactly as it should.

If you are certain that you are using a 64-bit process to view the contents of
the registry then I would revisit the bitness of the msi package itself.

Edwin G. Castro
Software Developer - Staff
Digital Channels
Fiserv
Office: 503-746-0643
Fax: 503-617-0291
www.fiserv.com
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail