Is the problem on a 32 bit or 64 bit system?

Make sure the registry search matches the bit level that was set for component
containing the initial registry write.

-----Original Message-----
From: yheip p [mailto:zyhp...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 5:51 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] Problem with Win7

Upon uninstallation, I have a RegistrySearch to get the installation path that
I stored during install . And this path is than used for searching a file with
directorySearch.
This works find in XP but in Win 7 the registrySearch seems failed because it
get nothing.

I have set the InstallPrivilege  attribute to elevated and InstallScope to
perMachine

Does any know what's wrong ??

Thanks !!