On 21/07/2011 11:42, Peter Shirtcliffe wrote:
> Rather than depending on the existence of the variables, could you give them
> an arbitrary null/empty/false value as a default and test for them being not
> null/empty/false ? Would that work ?

Hm... It is problem because the macros are created dynamically (for some
configuration they are created and for other they are not).

It seems that I should change the script that generates the macros - to
create all macros and check only the values using <?if?> expression.
(but I think that it would be simpler to use the wix code that I wrote
in previous reply).

Thanks

--
Stefan Pavlik | stefan.pav...@gmail.com
Lietavska 14 | 851 06 Bratislava | Slovak Republic