Worth mentioning is IMHO SharpDevelop in a version 4.0.1.7090 (or
higher) for editing dialogs. With help of this tool a standalone
dialog (wxs files from WiX sources like e.g. InstallDirDlg.wxs) can be
opened, previewed and edited in Design view. Combined with Votive it
offers good abilities for editing WiX code.

Another editor which can create (but not edit) WiX code is MSI Factory
from IndigoRose.

+ For large projects consider componentization techniques like
fragmenting or wixlibs to break down complexity.