Hello,

I have a number of fragments say A, B & C.

What I would like to do is to install fragment A if the the OS is Windows 7,
install fragment B if the OS is Win XP and install fragent C if its Windows
Vista.
So its a selective install of fragments based on OS.

I thought of using a condition element but I don't think that would be
appropriate (as far as I understand it would throw up a message to user
which is not what I want.).

Thank you,
Anil.