Sorry for repeating, but does anyone have any clues?

-----Original Message-----
From: Vadym Verba
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:37
To: 'wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: Burn: disk space usage calculation

Hello.

I have a bundle with several packages of .msi and .exe types, plus additional
.exes to install some Windows roles. I also know all their features and can
gather information from user which one should be installed. So now I have a
problem to calculate how much space installation will take. I don't think to
hardcode size of each feature is a good idea because it can change in next
builds. I prefer some automatic approach.
Is there any analogue of 'CostInitialize', 'FileCost' and 'CostInitialize'
installer actions in Burn?

BR,
Vadym.
SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.