Hello All.
I am new to msbuild and wix. I read on the msbuild page (MSDN) that if I
need to capture something from a task into a property, I need to use the
Output element with TaskParameter set to what the task will be setting. In
that context, do any of the wix msbuild tasks set any parameters ?

Specifically, I see this in my msbuild output:
light.exe : error LGHT0001: The process cannot access the file '[full path
to something.dll]' because it is being used by another process.
I wanted to pick the name of the dll and have msbuild run the ListDlls.exe
(from Sysinternals) tool on this to identify what process was the culprit.

Can anyone share how this could be achieved ?
Thanks in advance,
Parag Doke
Save paper, save trees. Do not print emails/documents unless absolutely
necessary.