I tried the install on a different machine monitoring the network
traffic as well as analyzing the log file. There was a problem that the
Wix36.exe failed to download ProjectAggregator2 although this was
already installed. The network traffic includeded a download request for
ProjectAggregator2 as well as .NET Framework (IRIC version 4).