I'd like to change the UI sequence of a built-in dialog set
(WixUI_InstallDir), and I've read the documentation on customizing the
built-in WixUI, but I can't find the WixUI_InstallDir.wxs file. When I
go to the Source Code tab on Codeplex and download the latest version of
source code, the zip file downloaded is only 4.53kb in size, and the zip
file only contains 3 files; .hg_archival.txt, .hgignore, and CPL.TXT.
Where can I find the source for WixUI_InstallDir.wxs?

Alan Goode, PMP

Engineering Development Lead

KBR

601 Jefferson

30-2490D

Houston, TX 77002

713-753-6668

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.