From: John Cooper
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 1:34 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] Possible bug in Lux

Has anyone used Name-Value Pair Property Tests in Lux?  I keep getting "unknown
operation" errors for two of my unit tests no matter what values I put in for
the NameValueSeparator and/or Operator attributes.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Build & Install Engineer - Enterprise Application Development Jack Henry &

intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or
privileged information.
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete all
copies.
intended
information.
distribution