On 27-Jan-12 09:55, DuBois, Joseph wrote:
> As you can see from the snipet below I am attaching the ALLUSERS to the
> individual packages, but not sure how to attach it to the BUNDLE.
>            <MsiProperty Name="ALLUSERS" Value="1"/>
Right but if WiX, while building the bundle, thinks that all your
packages are per-user, it will make the bundle per-user as well. It
looks for ALLUSERS in the package, not as properties in the chain. As
Blair points out, you can use MsiPackage/@ForcePerMachine to tell Burn
it is (or will be, in this case) a per-machine package. But in general,
getting a single package that supports both per-user and per-machine
correctly is tough; if possible, I recommend making the package
per-machine using Package/@InstallScope="perMachine".

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/