I've got 2 MSIs, both with in their package element, and the bundle's wxs looks
like this:<?xml version="1.0"?><Wix
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi";>        <Bundle Version="..."
Name="...">                <BootstrapperApplicationRef
Id="WixStandardBootstrapperApplicat\ion.RtfLicense" />
<WixVariable Id="WixStdbaLicenseRtf" Value="...." />
<WixVariable Id="WixStdbaLogo" Value="…" />                <Chain>
          <MsiPackage SourceFile="obj\setup32.msi" Compressed="ye\s"
InstallCondition="Not VersionNT64" />                        <MsiPackage
SourceFile="obj\setup64.msi" Compressed="ye\s" InstallCondition="VersionNT64"
/>                </Chain>        </Bundle></Wix>
I haven't got access to the system right now but it's windows 7 64-bit
enterprise and the user is not an admin. The error message is something about
not being able to use the token (I will write down exactly what on Monday)
Pete