Hey.

I'm having some issues with heat.exe/harvesting. I've set Harvest=True on one
of the referenced projects and ProjectOutputGroups=Content, but when I build,
heat.exe is never run. Only candle.exe and light.exe are run, and light.exe
fails with this message, which is not that surprising, considering it is
expecting some heat.exe output that isn't there: "error LGHT0094: Unresolved
reference to symbol 'WixComponentGroup:Example.AssemblyName.Content' in section
'Product:*'." Is something changed when it comes to harvesting? I'm pretty sure
I've used this successfully before.