Hi All,

I'm trying to perform a major upgrade for my installer, and use Upgrade
table to detect the existing installer version.

/<Upgrade Id="$(var.UpgradeCode)">
            <UpgradeVersion Minimum="$(var.ProductVersion)"
IncludeMinimum="no" OnlyDetect="yes" Property="NEWERVERSIONDETECTED" />
            <UpgradeVersion Minimum="1.0.0" IncludeMinimum="yes"
Maximum="$(var.ProductVersion)" IncludeMaximum="no"
Property="OLDERVERSIONDETECTED" />
</Upgrade>/

When lower version is detected, it will invoke a launchcondition to prevent
the installation.

/<Condition Message="A newer version of installer is detected on your
machine.">NOT NEWERVERSIONDETECTED</Condition>/

I wonder, whether there is a way to prevent the downgrade, but without any
prompt, And the lower version installer just skip its install?