Its not at all working. I am using like this:
<InstallExecuteSequence>
      <Custom Action='CA_IsPrivileged' Before='LaunchConditions'>
        Not Privileged
      </Custom>
      <Custom Action='CA_OSCHECK' After='CA_IsPrivileged'>

      </Custom>
      <Custom Action='CA_DOTNETFRAMEWORK' After='CA_OSCHECK'>

      </Custom>
      <Custom Action='CA_R2CHECK' After='CA_DOTNETFRAMEWORK' />
</InstallExecuteSequence>

And in CustomAction.wxs file I defined it as:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Wix xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi";>
  <Fragment>

    <CustomAction Id='CA_IsPrivileged'
Error='!(loc.ValidationAdministrator)' />

    <CustomAction Id='CA_OSCHECK' Error='!(loc.ValidationOperatingSystem)'
/>

    <CustomAction Id='CA_DOTNETFRAMEWORK'
Error='!(loc.ValidationDotNetFramework)' />

    <CustomAction Id='CA_R2CHECK' Error='[R2CHECK]' />
  </Fragment>
</Wix>

The last custom action is a component search (highly important to have) is
defined as:
    <Property Id="R2CHECK" Value="!(loc.ValidationSCOM2012)">
      <ComponentSearch Id="CMPSRCH_R2CHECK"
                       Guid="{XXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX}" />
    </Property>

When I am running the setup, its going on executing on my Windows XP
machine. OS Validation not working as is only for Win7 SP1 or Win Server
2008 R2 SP1 also the component which I have a check is not present on this
machine.
Where I am going wrong (i am using WiX 3.6 RC)?

-----
Regards,
Ravi