From: Ian Brooke [mailto:ianbro...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 8:22 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Add/remove Programs

Thanks for your reply Neil,
I'm not aware of a "Package Code" in Installshield, however the Product Code
has changed and the Version number has changed (from 7.0.2 to 7.0.4) and the
Upgrade Code has remained the same so I have no idea what's going on.
Sounds as though it's an Installshield problem though rather than one with the
Windows Installer.

Looks like I'm going to have to spend the time to switch it to WiX, not
something I wanted to do at this moment in time :(

Ian