The log you sent did not show this command line (with the quotes) as the
command that executed. If you did in fact change your MSI to remote the extra
quotes and you can see in the log that they are no longer there and it still
didn't work then you have an interesting issue to resolve. In that case, my
next guess might be to check whether perhaps the MSI package is getting marked
as 32-bit and getting installed on a 64-bit system and bcdedit.exe doesn't
actually exist in the 32-bit location for [SystemFolder] (just a guess, I have
no real idea). Or perhaps the target system simply doesn't have the file?

Edwin G. Castro
Software Developer - Staff
Digital Channels
Fiserv
Office: 503-746-0643
Fax: 503-617-0291
www.fiserv.com
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail