From: Martin Sustrik [mailto:sust...@250bpm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:52 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Specifying source subdirectory

Hi,

My source tree has a file in "include" subdirectory. I want to install
it to "include" subdirectory on the target box.

I do the following:

         <Directory
             Id='TARGETDIR'
             Name='SourceDir'>

             <Directory
                 Id='ProgramFilesFolder'
                 Name='PFiles'>

                 <Directory
                     Id='INSTALLDIR'
                     Name='Foo'>

                     <Directory
                         Id='include'
                         Name='include'>

                         <Component
                             Id='core_include'
                             Guid='...'>

                             <File
                                 Id='foo.h'
                                 Name='foo.h'
                                 DiskId='1'
                                 Source='foo.h'/>

Light.exe is looking for the foo.h in the main directory (where
light.exe is run from) rather than in "include" subdirectory:

C:\Users\me\libxs\foo.wxs(98) : error LGHT0103 : The system cannot find
the file 'foo.h'.

Any ideas?
Martin