I am new to the use of wix.
I followed the tutorial (http://wix.tramontana.co.hu/tutorial) and made
these steps:

1. Create SampleFirst.msi
2. Install SampleFirst.msi
3. Re-create SampleFirst.msi with no changes
4. execute the new SampleFirst.msi created at point 3

At the execution of the new SampleFirst.msi, a message box appears telling
me that "another version of this product is already installed" even if
nohing has changed.
I saw the only difference is in the auto-generated (*) Package Id.
It this behaviour correct?
I would like automate the creation and execution the .msi file for test
purpose, but this is not possible if every .msi file is different from the
other.
What can I do? If I set the Package Id a warning message appears, so I am
not sure this is the right way to solve the problem.
Please help, thanks