For info it is working for me, I can open an existing project which then
upgrades and create a new one.

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Naim Kingston [mailto:naim.kings...@ancamotion.com]
Sent: 19 June 2012 03:14
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Wix fails to register with VS 2005

Done :)

Bug id: 3536160

I took a quick look at the log '
WiX_Toolset_v3.6.3014.0_20120619113652_3_nsdk2005.msi.log' and found this
message right near the end:

MSI (s) (54:D8) [11:41:16:257]: Product: WiX Toolset v3.6 Native 2005 SDK --
Installation completed successfully.

So, does this mean that WiX thinks that it installed correctly, or is there
another possible point of failure?

-Naim