I'm working on an Installer to setup a website, add backend apps
(these are for datamining and written in VB6) along with a database.
In using WiX 3.6 along with Visual Studio 2010 I have been able to
complete the following:

- Backend Files placed in correct directories under "Program Files"
- Website Files place in correct directories under "InetPub/wwwroot"
- Create Local User Account

I am having an issue with the database creation, which keeps giving me
an unspecified error.

Here is the section for the database:
<Component Id="cmpCreateDatabase" Guid"[DBCREATE_GUID]" KeyPath="yes">
        <util:User Id="DATABASE_USER" Name="[MYDATABASE.USERNAME]"
Password="[MYDATABASE.PASSWORD]" FailIfExists="no"/>
        <sql:SqlDatabase Id="Test.Database"
                         Database="[MYDATABASE.NAME]"
                         Server="[MYDATABASE.IP]"
                         Instance="[MYDATABASE.INSTANCE]"
                         CreateOnInstall="yes"
                         DropOnUninstall="yes"
                         CreateOnReinstall="no"
                         DropOnReinstall="no"
                         ContinueOnError="no"
                         User="DATABASE_USER" >
        </sql:SqlDatabase>
      </Component>

On my test machine the database is located on another server, while
the production server will be all inclusive, meaning the Database/IIS
will be on the same machine.

What am I doing wrong???