Hi All

I'm trying to customize the sequence of the UI by removing the license
dialog.

I tried to follow the instructions here:
http://neilsleightholm.blogspot.com/2008/08/customised-uis-for-wix.html but
keep on getting compile errors that there are duplicate ids.

I based my custom .wxs file on WixUI_Minimal.wxs.

Here are some examples of the errors I am seeing:

Error      1366       Location of symbol related to previous error.
E:\delivery\Dev\wix36_public\src\ext\UIExtension\wixlib\WixUI_Minimal.wxs
56           1

Error      1367       Duplicate symbol 'Property:WixUI_Mode' found. This
typically means that an Id is duplicated. Check to make sure all your
identifiers of a given type (File, Component, Feature) are unique.
C:\Projects\..\WixUI_Product.wxs                33           1

I have no idea why there is a clash of ids with the file I used as a
template i.e. WixUI_Minimal.wxs??

I have definitely changed the Id of my UI element

<Fragment>

        <UI Id="WixUI_Appname">.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks