Hi all,
i found a solution to my problem using heat on JRE installer and adding to
my ExePackage

<RemotePayload CertificatePublicKey="1C173E3C87518DCED11B9FBD98E100D4A9AF656B"

CertificateThumbprint="9E2B73433C7FF0BE9C2E546C46A3D16A6CDACF32"
                 Description="Java(TM) Platform SE binary"
           Hash="CEB139E161B183E7CD7F85762763E01868E752A6"
           ProductName="Java(TM) Platform SE 7 U4"
   Size="21053392"                        Version="7.0.40.22" />

Thanks again!