Ah the same version upgrade problem - I have questioned this quite a bit
on this list and raised a defect http://sourceforge.net/p/wix/bugs/3065/.
There isn't a workaround in WiX other than changing the bundle version
(yet) but if you have your own BA I have put some code in the defect that
should allow this to work.

Neil