Hello,

        According to the documentation the MultiInstance attribute causes a new
Guid to be generated for each instance. Due to this should I still place a Guid
and MultiInstance attribute on each component or is it sufficient to just have
the MultiInstance and let the linker handle the Guid?

Tyler Reid | Operations and Infrastructure | Accenture Software | P&C Insurance
1807 Jones Street | Bolivar, MO 65613| USA
Office: +cc.xxx.xxx.xxxx | Fax: 417.777.3792
E-Mail: tyler.w.r...@accenture.com<mailto:tyler.w.r...@accenture.com> |
www.accenture.com/pcsoftware<http://www.accenture.com/pcsoftware>

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates
including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by
our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal
compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com