Thanks Daniel I hadn't found that help topic. Seems to be correct. Super!!
:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Madill [mailto:dan.mad...@quanser.com]
Sent: 03 October 2012 15:23
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Order Issue

>From the msdn help on the ControlEvent Table (see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/aa368037.aspx):

"The exception to note is that each control can publish at most one
NewDialog or one SpawnDialog event. If you need to author multiple NewDialog
and SpawnDialog control events in this table, also include conditional
statements in the Condition fields that ensure at most one event is
published. If multiple NewDialog and SpawnDialog control events are selected
for the same control, only the event with the largest value in the Ordering
column gets published when the control is activated."

That suggests to me that higher Ordering numbers get higher priority. I
haven't required this attribute myself however.

Daniel Madill