From: Natalie Carr [mailto:natalie.c...@measuresoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 4:38 AM
To: 'General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.'
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Transform not working

I used Orca to create the transform and save the new transformed MSI. It was
when I tried to run that newly saved transform.
The main installer was already installed and when I uninstalled it, it
worked as it should. Is this a limitation of the transforms that they cannot
be run on an MSI that is already installed?