Hi,

My MBA requires .Net framework to be installed. If .Net is not present the
standard dialog appears with .Net installation confimation.
Is there any way to customize this confimation dialog or just change the logo
image for this dialog?

p.s. I've found that theme of this dialog is in mbapreq.thm file, is there any
way to set custom theme for prerequisites?

Thanks
Vasyl

Телефоны по самым лучшим ценам!
http://mobile.aukro.ua/