I thought MSI only looked at first three digits, ie change 1.2.3.4 to
1.2.4.4 to affect changes.
  tenholde

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Fauser [mailto:marc.fau...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 2:54 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Wix Upgrades when only revision number changes

I have a setup which works great but has one bug.
If only the revision number changes, the setup tells me that this product
version is already installed.

e.g. I have one msi with version 1.2.3.4 installed and I want to upgrade to
1.2.3.5. This doesn't work for me. I couldn't find any documentation how to
solve this.

Best regards,
Marc Fauser