From: George Fleming [mailto:gef...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 1:22 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Best way to choose Windows Auth vs. SQL Auth

I need to create a database, and let user choose Windows Auth or SQL Auth.  It
looks like you could do it with two different components, and two separate
conditions, but that doesn't seem very elegant and creates duplicate code.

I see old threads such as this that seem like a better solution, but I don't
know if it's ever been implemented.
http://www.mail-archive.com/wix-devs@lists.sourceforge.net/msg01154.html

Anyone has example on the current (and elegant) way to choose the SQL
authentication mode?  How do I create a null util:user?