From: Kumar Nitesh [mailto:knitesh1...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 10:49 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Fw: [WiX-devs] Problem with Dark.exe

Hi All,

This is the first time I am using Dark.exe to decompile my existing MSI
file. After it generated source setup file I tried to compile generated
source(*.wxs) file which gave me following error :

Error    4          Unresolved reference to symbol
'CustomAction:WEBCA_CreateURLs' in section
'Product:{964A931F-4DFA-4B0E-AEF9-0C2D616ECA0E}'.

I tried looking for this custom action in my WXS but to no avail. I am
wondering if any of you have encounter this problem and how you resolve it .

Thanks
-Kumar