Hi folks,

Is it possible to use burn like an autorun?
i.e.
I have 3 products, 1 is a server application, the other is the server
application (without any UI), the other is a client application.

By using Radial buttons, can I let the user choose which application to
install?

1. would they be able to install another application afterwards?
2. would ARP/Programs and Features be set up properly?
3. within burn would I be able to set pre reqs for the different
applications?

My company wants me to create a 1 EXE installer for our 3 applications and I
just want to know if it is possible with burn...

thanks,

Steve