HI all

I am passing the Installation folder location [INSTALLFOLDER] from command
line and using the [INSTALLFOLDER] for copyfile. The problem I am getting
now during upgrade  is "Network search error" for one of the property
"DestFilesFolder" whose value is set as below.I am not getting this same
error while uninstall the present version which is used to be case before
while Uninstall ;when I not saved the property  [INSTALLFOLDER] install
folder location.

   <SetProperty Id="DestFilesFolder"
Value="[REMEMBERPROPERTY]\copyconfigfile\App_Config" After="CostInitialize"
/>

And in the above  the [REMEMBERPROPERTY] is the value which is saved; of the
value passed from command line to  [INSTALLFOLDER]. ie
"E:\Websites\copyconfigfile" so total full path of "DestFilesFolder" would
be
"E:\Websites\copyconfigfile\copyconfigfile\App_Config".

Please see below how I am saving the [INSTALLFOLDER] and let me know if I am
making something wrong.

    <Property Id="INSTALLFOLDER">
      <RegistrySearch Id="REMEMBERPROPERTY" Root="HKCU"
Key="Websites\CopyConfigFile" Name="Remembered" Type="raw"/>
    </Property>

    <CustomAction Id="SETINSTALLDIR" Property="REMEMBERPROPERTY"
Value="[INSTALLFOLDER]"/>

    <InstallExecuteSequence>
      <Custom Action="SETINSTALLDIR" After="AppSearch"></Custom>
    </InstallExecuteSequence>

    <SetProperty Id="DestFilesFolder"
Value="[REMEMBERPROPERTY]\copyconfigfile\App_Config" After="CostInitialize"
/>

I was using below execute sequence

    <InstallExecuteSequence>
      <RemoveExistingProducts Before="InstallInitialize" />
    </InstallExecuteSequence>

Please see attached log file of upgrade install and my Observation of log.
copylog.txt
<http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/file/n7584112/copylog.txt>

1) At line 145 PROPERTY CHANGE of  REMEMBERPROPERTY  to
'E:\Websites\copyconfigfile' after Appsearch which is correct.
2) At line 168 PROPERTY CHANGE of DestFilesFolder Property to
'E:\Websites\copyconfigfile\copyconfigfile\App_Config' after CostInitialize.

Problem starts Here

3) At line 274 "RemoveExistingProducts" action starts and the above property
values get changed  as below and throwing network search error.

4) At Line 421 PROPERTY CHANGE of DestFilesFolder property to
'\copyconfigfile\App_Config'  may be cause of issue.