From: John Lalande [mailto:j...@psrm.ca]
Sent: March-22-13 11:05 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] FirewallException and WCF

I am building an installer for a product that uses WCF and needs an exception
added to the Windows firewall.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to get a FirewallException element to work
for me. I found this solution at

http://geoffwebbercross.blogspot.mx/2011/08/wix-3-netsh-customaction.html

and this does work, but I would rather use the WIX FirewallException since
calling commands via a CA gives me the willies.

Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

This message has been marked as Public by Steven Ogilvie on March-22-13
11:19:31 AM.

The above classification labels were added to the message by TITUS Message
Classification.
Visit www.titus.com for more information.