I'm very new to WiX and have inherited an existing project.  I've been
deciphering it fine except for a few things.  In this project I have the
following element:

<Show Dialog="WelcomeDlg" Before="ProgressDlg">NOT Installed</Show>

The question with this is the "NOT Installed" condition.  What exactly does
"Installed" mean?  When I run this to upgrade and already installed application
this dialog still shows up. SO, I'm not sure what Installed really means (there
is also an Upgrade element in the project with a property assigned to it that
is used in other controls throughout the project).

Next is the following syntax that I have in several control conditional
statements:

&ftDatabase=3

The ftDatabase is the ID of one of the Features.  However, I don't know what
value it would have.  Is this an install level value or install type value?

Thanks for some newbie help.

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction Network Services.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and