I change my mind.

Hardcored oemsetup.inf in global wxs with difxapp:driver.

Then, heat harvest driver's file and exclude oemsetup.inf.

Obvious.

Le %:Date:, Gabriel Ivanes <[1]g...@fastmail.net> a écrit:

Hi there,

I want to automat heat with difxapp. I use heat this way :

heat dir .\Sources -cg cmp_files_driver_x86 -dr TARGETDIR -gg -ke -out

Projet\Files_driver.wxs -var var.Sources = ".\Sources" -t

Build\Set_difxapp_to_inf.xsl.

But XSLT failed because i don't know it well.

First, i wanted to include WixDifxAppExtension with -ext, but can't

figure out how to make it work. So, i tried with :

  <xsl:templatematch="/*[local-name()='Wix']">

    <Wix xmlns="[1][2]http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi";

        xmlns:difx='[2]http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/DifxAppExtensi

on'>

        <xsl:copy-ofselect="node()|@*"/>

    </Wix>

  </xsl:template>

within XSLT. It's ok but is it the good way ?

Then, i need to track inf file to add difxapp to its component.

<xsl:key name="config-search" match="Wix:Component[contains(Wix:File/@S

ource, '.inf')]" use="@Id"/>

  <xsl:templatematch="Wix:Component[key('config-search',@Id)]">

    <xsl:copy>

      <xsl:apply-templatesselect="@*|node()"/>

      <difx:driver

AddRemovePrograms="yes" Legacy="yes" ForceInstall="no" PlugAndPlayPromp

t="no"/>

    </xsl:copy>

  </xsl:template>

It doesn't work. "<difx" instead of "<difx:driver" worked..

But all together, the first part stop the execution of the second.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

--

Sincerely,

Gabriel

"I know no way of judging the future but by the past."

Patrick Henry

"You can never plan the future by the past."

Edmund Burke