I am currently using the MergedDictionaries construct:

<Window.Resources>
        <ResourceDictionary>
            <ResourceDictionary.MergedDictionaries>
                <ResourceDictionary
Source="pack://application:,,,/Views/Style/ButtonStyles.xaml"/>
                <ResourceDictionary
Source="pack://application:,,,/Views/Style/Resources.xaml"/>
            </ResourceDictionary.MergedDictionaries>
        </ResourceDictionary>
    </Window.Resources>

I've also tested this in a WPF application and it works perfectly.

Could using multiple resource dictionaries be the problem?  Has anyone here
ever successfully created a BA using  ResourceDictionary.MergedDictionaries?

Nicholas Miller (Network Administrator)
LiveTechnology Holdings, Inc.
LiveTechnology Park: 16 Sterling Lake Rd, Tuxedo Park, NY 10987
Phone: 845.351.5100 Direct: 845.535.6205 Fax: 845.351.5102
Email: nmil...@livetechnology.com