Not today. The order explicitly runs backwards because that is correct for
99% of the solutions.

In your case, I'd argue you don't really want to run a different order
anyway.  What you described is a need to stop services during the Apply()
phase. This is an interesting thing we've noted about services and files in
use. They really should be handled in a block external to all the packages,
not by each package... we just don't have that ability in Burn yet
(although we've discussed how to do such things, it's not simple to do
automatically... and haven't written the manual code yet).