Hi tom,

So their is a way to you use Wild card? As we have package without unwanted
files. And in WIX project we want use a wild card to get all the files under
package folder into MSI .Instead of specify each file as component to pull
into MSI.

We have integrated the MSi to dailybuild .So everytime we add bunch of files
product.wxs needs to be updated ;so files get pulled into MSI.(which is
frustrating for Tech leads).So tech leads wants to take care of the Filtered
Website folder(through msbuild) and just want WIX to create MSI package out
of the Website directory using Wild card.

if it can be done with wild card to pull files under website directory into
MSI .please let me know.

Thanks
Chatra