The Issue I am working on is for Production environment where content of
Web.config is different for 5 machines  at below node.

 <scheduling>
      <agent>
        http://web.service/keepalive.aspx
        <LogActivity>true</LogActivity>
      </agent>
 </scheduling>

For other environments we have only one web.config for each. But we have 5
different for PROD. And I don't want to place all 5 on all the machines ,So
that was the reason I want to modify the node based on the conditions during
Installation .Condition can be "Environment" and "ComputerName".

I was looking for some thing how to write "CA's like XmlFile/XmlConfig"
where having more than one condition to satisfy.Please point out me good
source.

Thanks
Chatra