Hi All,

I have an interesting question for you guys.  I am trying to get my custom MBA
to consume a WCF service that it installs after it completes.  I've
successfully imported the service reference to the project, but when the
installer runs, it can't seem to find the endpoints in the app.config file.  My
question is - is the app.config file ignored by burn?  If so, it's not the end
of the world as I can add the endpoints programmatically, but I would like to
know either way.

Thanks,
Nick