From: Joe Barker [mailto:joeb...@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 May 2013 16:05
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] WiX with VS2012

Hi,

I have WiX 3.7 installed, and recently upgraded to VS2012; since the upgrade to
2012, I can't open the Installer solution I'm using. I tried running the WiX
installer again to repair the setup, but the project still won't open. Does
anybody have any idea why this might be, what with VS2012 support being
included as of 3.6?

Thanks,
Joe