Hi All,

I have a managed bootstrapper application that installs a couple of MSI I
created, and for some reason the Bootstrapper.Error event never fires when one
of the custom actions fails.  The CA returns ActionResult.Failure, and the
install rolls back, but my installer informs the user that the install was
successful because there's no error event raised.  Am I missing something in
either the CA, MSI, or MBA?

Thanks,
Nick